Spongebob on Q. 45 minutes of pain.
In the gloom the thang went something like this…
Started with a good stretch session before the leg beat down started.
- High Knees OYO 20
- Wind Mill/Imperial Boogie OYO 10
- Star Jacks IC 10
Mosey around to the parking lot for 4 corners. Used the parking divider lines as guides.
- Side 2 side hops x20 starting from the top of the line all the way down to curb side
- Step-ups across the curb over 3 parking lot spaces
- Reverse hops from curb side towards the top of the line
- Crab walk across the 3 parking spaces to the starting point
Reverse for 2 rounds, legs started to burn a bit at this point.
Still at the parking lot stripes. Next up:
- Forward Bear Crawl from top of the line all the way down to curb side
- Step ups across the curb over 3 parking lot spaces
- Reverse bear crawl from curb side towards the top of the line
- Lunges across the 3 parking lot spaces to the starting point
Reverse for 2 rounds, no legs are on fire!
Mosey to the main street square.
- Burpees with High Knees. High Knees non stop till Q calls DROP! then Burpee back up x10
- Hold a Plank
- All PAX Plank next man Frog Jumps over plankers then planks himself, then next man Frog Jumps…you get the idea. 2 rounds.
Mosey back to parking lot and…
- 40 yd Sprints x10
Back to BB courts.
Ladder pull ups (2 PAX holding ends of an actual 4ft ladder) followed by a super set to of Merkins then Carolina Dry Docks.
Time for cooldowns.
- Cotton Pickers IC 12
- Frankenstein Boogie OYO 10
- American Hammers IC 10
- Sweat Angels IC 12
- Balls to the Sky OYO 20
- Shoulder Taps OYO 20
- LBC’s IC 15
- Dying Cockroach IC 10
- Rosalita IC 12
- Legs to the Sky OYO 20
- Reversed Sweat Angels (on our stomach) aka Sky Diver IC 10
- Asked that DBA has a safe trip to Niagara Falls with his family
- Thanked for a fun Second F the night before
- Asked that we all have a great rest of the week and be ready for Saturday beatdown with our 2.0’s in attendance