Spongebob on Q. 45 minutes of pain in full effect.
Some of the PAX were DR and some were just fartsacking. The beatdown in the gloom was on.
The thang went something like this:
Started of with a quick warm-up session.
- The Twist | IC 12
- Merkins | IC 10
- Plank Jacks | IC 10
- Squats | IC 10
- Side Lunges | IC 12
- Cotton Pickers | IC 10
- Bobby Hurley’s | OYO 10
Mosey around to find the 40lb. (maybe 50lb.) Everlast punching bag courtesy of Spongebob.
Follow the leader begins. Leader carries the the bag while jogging, PAX follow, switch with leader every 2 to 3 stops. When the leader stops he picks an exercise for the PAX. About 10 OYO and some IC. 2 to 3 rounds per PAX one way, then head back to home base doing the same.
- Spongebob: Jog with Everlast, Imperial Walkers (while walking with Everlast), jog with Everlast, Lunges
- No-Ski: Jog with Everlast, Mountain Climbers, jog with Everlast, SSH
- Red-Reaper: Jog with Everlast, Imperial Walkers (in place), jog with Everlast, LBC’s
- Bartman: Jog with Everlast, Dying Cockroach, jog with Everlast, Merkins, jog with Everlast, Nolan Ryans
Time to turn around to home base.
- Spongebob: Jog with Everlast, Frog Jumps (just like the North Korean missiles, YHC had a hard time getting off the ground on these), jog with Everlast, Hot Potato time with the bag (while in sitting position, pass the bag around between the PAX), jog with Everlast, Clockwise Merkin Wheel (2 PAX on the bag with right hand, other 2 PAX regular Merkins, then switch in clockwise manner, 2 PAX on the bag with left hand, other 2 PAX regular Merkins) 40 total Merkins.
- No-Ski: Jog with Everlast, then PAX goes WTH as he calls for Burpees, jog with Everlast, Frankenstein’s
- Red-Reaper: Jog with Everlast, time for a 10 count rest
- Bartman: Jog with Everlast, Plank time for about 40 seconds, jog with Everlast back to BB courts
- Flutter Kicks | IC 12
- Sweat Angels | IC 10
- Shoulder Taps | IC 20
- Hillbillies | IC 12
- Cotton Pickers | IC 12
- Legs to the Sky | IC 12
- Prayed for everyone to have a great week at work and at home
- May we keep getting stronger and wiser with every beatdown
Keep spreading the word about F3. Our mission is the Double Digit Midget!