There is a glitch in the Matrix. We did some rinse/repeat from Thursday workout with few modifications. Few PAX still DR, but we got DBA back from his vacation today.
No-Ski on half Q with help from the PAX. Everyone pitched in nicely.
At the BB courts time for warm up.
- Baby Arm Circles | IC 12 /reverse
- Air Presses | IC 12
- SSH | IC 12
- Imp Walkers | IC 12
- Frankenstein’s | IC 12
- Windmills | IC 12
- Cotton Pickers | IC 12
Mosey around to roundabout.
- Mountain Climbers | IC 12
- Irkins | IC 12
- Sweat Angels | IC 12
- Hill Billies | IC 12
- Lunges around the roundabout
- Bear Crawl around roundabout
Mosey over to the place that gives our neighborhood 2/3 of it’s name, the Long Lake. Time to do some follow the leader around about 1.25 mile lake path. Mosey behind the leader, then stop and do exercise, rinse repeat.
- LBC’s | IC 10
- Dying Cockroach | IC 10
- Plank Jacks | IC 12
- New exercise!, The Rockette (while in crab walk position, extend one leg at a time across your other leg like the Rockettes do when dancing) | IC 12
- Slowsey while stretching the arms
- 40 yard dash across the wooden walkway
- Shoulder Taps | IC 12
- Imperial Squat Walkers | IC 12
- Carolina Dry Docks | IC 10
Red-Reaper finishes us off with another 40-50 yard dash towards the dock on the lake. At this point we need a 20 count to recover.
On the dock we go to town on the upper body.
- Dips on the bench | OYO 20
- Irkins | OYO 10
- Derkins | OYO 10
Next up the Howling Monkeys. Each PAX does 10 Monkey Humpers while the rest hold fast their ankles.
Slowsey over to the BB courts for some MARY.
- Flutter Kicks | IC 12
- Rosalita | IC 12
- Windshield Wipers | IC 12
- Nolan Ryan’s | IC 12 switch hands
- Bobby Hurley’s | OYO 10
Call out PAX for next set
- LBC’s | IC 15
- Balls to the Sky | IC 12
- Planks | each PAX counts to 10 with No-Ski counting twice for total of 50
- Wind Mills | IC 12
- Cotton Pickers | IC 12
- Bartman asked for prayers for Julie who is having some complications with pregnancy. We hope all goes well for her and the baby. She is in our prayers.
- We keep getting stronger and more motivated. Great job all!
- YHC thanked the PAX for keeping him motivated and for coming out for the beatdowns.
- We thanked for DBA having a safe trip back from Niagara Falls, and for No-See-Um and Fresh Price to have the same on their way from vacation, they better post on Tuesday!
- We asked that we all have a great weekend.
- We were beat, so we kind of forgot about the big one…Have an amazing Fathers Day Weekend men!
Total distance today was 1.93 miles.
See you on Tuesday.