Conditions……..74 ̊ and quickly felt like 104 ̊ here at #TheRanch with the humidity!
Welcome Gump from the Raleigh area as he is in town for some R&R in Clearwater but decided to get his F3 fix this am with us in the gloom. Glad to have you and come back anytime!
After the disclaimer was given we got the party started.
Warm-Up…..after a quick mosey we did:
- Imp Walkers
- Mtn Climbers
Mosey back to BB courts:
- Arm Circles
- Cotton Pickers
- Overhead Claps
Lt Dangers……YHC planned these last night around 11:00 pm and just so happened to be the perfect theme for our visitor GUMP!!
- Lunge.Lunge.Squat.Merkin then….Lunge.Lunge.Lunge.Lunge.Squat.Squat.Merkin.Merkin. Went all the way to 10 Lunges and 5 Squats/Merkins.
Rinse & Repeat ….. going backwards down the ladder.
*Pretty quiet during this first exercise until No-Ski decided to start some chatter which in turn proved how hard counting reps and mumble chatter can be! This was a good warm-up nonetheless for the next exercise.
Partner Up for a little Dora variation (borrowed from my man Miller Time at F3 Alpha).
- P1 runs while P2 does exercise and then P2 runs in opposite direction and when he catches P1 then P1 does the exercise.
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Merkins
- 30 LBCs
Our run was the lap around the tennis courts/bb courts all the way around dog park.
*Gump appeared to be having no problems with this and the running looked like a breeze for him. I heard him commenting before we started how much he loved Burpees :blush:
*No-Ski looking strong as always during the Dora exercise!
*Red Reaper also getting stronger and stronger every workout as he sprinted the finish of the 2nd round of Dora!
We lost Fresh Prince after this one as work was calling but we were all feeling it and drenched at this point!
Rinse & Repeat the Dora variation but with slightly smaller run (around dog park and mailboxes this time).
8 Minutes of Mary….
- Flutters x15
- Rosalitas x15
- Dollys x 16
- LBCs x20
- DBA’s Plank-Superman variation (Always love seeing what DBA has in store as he puts his twist on the core exercises!)
- Dying Cockroaches x10
- Bobby Hurley’s x10
- American Hammers x10
- Sweat Angels x10
- Shoulder Taps x20
- Thankful for Gump joining us from Raleigh while vacationing in Clearwater and prayed for safe travels back. But we may see our favorite do-it-all character again Thursday!
- Prayers for No-Ski and his family’s travels coming up next week for vacation.
- Looking forward to a special beatdown Saturday and next Tuesday for the 4th of July holiday!
- YHC & No-Ski putting together July Merkin Challenge that we can all track on the F3Lutz website via google sheets…………more information to come so check out Slack and will give instructions.
- Need to plan Coffeeteria on Saturday so communicate in Slack if you can make it.
Great workout by all today and really lost some calories this am!