Weather was about 80-82 degrees with no air moving at all. 4 PAX posted with 1 FNG (Welcome Heisenberg! RESPECT!) Been a bit since last FNG sighting, so this was a nice morning indeed.
YHC on Q today.
Beautiful night sky with the moon and the stars above us. Today was all about HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). No shame in admitting that YHC is stepping up the cardio beatdowns, to improve his own cardio for the Tough Mudder coming up in October.There are no NextGEN images that could be displayed.
YHC was running a bit late, but made it just in time to plant the flag and give the disclaimer. Let the beatdown begin…
Mosey to roundabout;
- SSH IC x15
- Squat Toe Kicks IC x15
- Merkins IC x15
- Windmills IC x10
- Baby Arm Cirles IC x10
Mosey to parking lot and find a parking line for each PAX; Time for step ups along the curb.
- Step ups on curb to the right 2 parking spaces > Line Jumps backwards to end of line > Line Jumps forward back to curb > Step ups on curb to the left (repeat)
Mosey to BB courts;
It’s time for some HIIT circuit training. 3 sets for each exercise. Each exercise is 30 sec. with 10 sec. rest. After 3 sets, 20 sec. break and off to the next 3 set workout. Total time for the circuit 29:30.
- Plank Jacks
- Lunges /ec LB3’s
- Mountain Climbers
- Imperial Walkers
- Plank /1st regular, 2nd elbows, 3rd regular
- Squats /ec LB3’s
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Freddy Mercury’s
- Burpees / everybody’s favorite exercise!
Total Miles: 0.71 mi
- Prayers for @dba job related things
- Prayers for @no-see-um M’s travels next week
- Prayers for all the fartsackers for that magic spark to get them to post
- May we finish off the week strong at work and at home
- Great push through the beatdown from the PAX today, especially Heisenberg on his first post
- Proud to show up at each and every beatdown and workout with like minded men
- Going to post a Second F date soon, hope you all can make it