Nice and cool this morning in Lutz, Florida. Perfect weather for a beatdown. 11 PAX posted for another double digit midget. Fairly quiet today with little mumble chatter among the PAX. Maybe it was the post Super Moon thing.
YHC had one of those “I don’t want to get out of my fartsack” mornings today, but the glue of F3 is the brotherhood/PAX and it’s what got me out of bed to post and Q this AM. This is why I love F3!
YHC almost forgot to plant the flag, but @no-see-um sent a quick reminder and the flag was planted right after. Time to go to work.
Mosey over to a roundabout. Everyone spread around, all exercises are IC:
- SSH x20
- Squat Toe Kicks x15
- Mountain Climbers x15
- Shoulder Taps x15
- Merkins with Arm Raise x15
No break, time to Mosey again to another roundabout. Circle up again and:
- Circle Burp
- All PAX high knees/chomping feet, 1 PAX yells “DOWN!” all PAX drop down for a Burpee. Go all the way around the PAX for 2 rounds total.
- Howling Monkeys
- All PAX bend down and grab your ankles. 1st PAX count of x10 Monkey Humpers. Go all the way around the PAX, don’t let go of the ankles. 2 rounds total. Howl at any given moment.
Again no break, time to Mosey to the parking lot. Line up and get ready for the main event:
- Black Jack
- On starting line do 1 Merkin, mosey over about 50 yards do 20 LBC’s. Keep doing this back and forth, always keeping a 21 count until you end up with 21 Merkins and 1 LBC.
Mosey to BB courts for some Mary.
6 minutes of Mary All IC x10. Never let your feet touch the ground.
- Flutter Kicks
- The Dolly
- 6 inches
- Box Cutters
- Freddy Mercury’s
- American Hammers
- Dying Cockroach
Finish off the beatdown with a Plank. Each PAX count of to 10. Start with Regular/Elbows/Regular/Right Hand Up/Left Hand Up/Right Leg Up/Left Leg Up.
Total Distance: 1.73 miles.
- Prayers for those less fortunate this holiday season. May they be blessed in one way, or another to help them cope.
- Prayers for any PAX still dealing with work related issues. May those get resolved quickly and to your advantage.
- Prayers for the fartsackers who are on the verge of posting again. May you get the spark soon.
- As YHC mentioned, today was a strange day of not wanting to get out of bed. The bond with my F3 brothers is what got me motivated to get my butt out there. The last thing I want to do is to disappoint my fellow F3 PAX. This is why I know F3 works exactly as expected. I just want to say I appreciate you all.
- We spoke again about the third F and getting the details wrapped up. Big Ups to @haka and @notoriousnyc for taking charge and getting info for the rest of us to help us decide which way we are going to do this.
- Please look through some used toys you may have as well as some new ones. We will start collecting them starting this Saturday, post beatdown. @haka will be our primary drop off PAX. Keep an eye out for more info in Slack. This is a great way to get the whole family involved. Let’s make this first third F a success.
- YHC is running late with the December Newsletter. It’s coming later this week.
- Looking forward to the @dba Q this upcoming Thursday.
- Great job by everyone as usual during the beatdowns! @arson is fitting in just right.