10 PAX posted for Thursday edition beatdown in the gloom here at #TheRanch. Nice to get that double-digit midget in again. Great to see some regulars back in the rotation.
The temperature was just right and YHC wanted to keep the men moving today at a decent pace. The flag was planted, the disclaimer was given and the men of F3Lutz went to work.
Mosey around dog park to the roundabout for a quick warm up.
- SSH x15.
- Overhead Claps x10.
- Baby Arm Circles x10.
- Imp Walkers x10.
- Frankenstein’s x10.
- Wind Mills x10.
Mosey to @no-see-um’s home and use his driveway for 2 sets of OYO Bruce Lee’s. Right after the second set, we took a quick selfie to show @no-see-um that we were there. His M is out of town, so he is on 2.0’s duty. We will be louder next time :).
- Mucho Chesto x10 each (regular, wide, stagger right, stagger left, diamond) 2 sets. Chest feeling the pain at this time.
Stop 2, time for a quick YHC Birthday Celebration. Using the birthday number for reps. 1 year wiser!
- Plank Jacks x43.
- Shoulder Taps x43.
- Mountain Climbers x43.
- Merkins x43.
- Squats x43.
- Lunges x43.
- Howling Monkeys x10 per PAX.
Legs feeling like jello at this time. Mosey back to BB courts.
Time to finish strong with Prison Burps/Bear Crawls 5 > 1.
All PAX line up on one side of BB courts. Drop for 5 burpees, Bear Crawl to the other side of BB court, drop for 4 Burpees, Bear Crawl back. Do this till you get to 1 Burpee.
Total Distance: 2.28 miles
- All around thanks to all PAX for posting to the beatdowns.
- Continued prayers for PAX, or family going through rough times.
- Prayers for the victims and families of the recent school shooting.
- As usual, honored to lead the men of F3Lutz through a beatdown.
- Glad to have some regulars back again. Winter must be over and all are coming out of their hibernation.
- Thankful for the lord to allow me to be on this Q-ball for the last 43 years. Hoping to continue doing so for many more.
- Let’s all finish the week strong.