We had a cooler temperature this AM in gloomy Florida. Perfect conditions for a beatdown. YHC has been nursing an Achilles injury the last few weeks which absolutely sucks. With that in mind, YHC kept the beatdown located near the basketball courts in case he needed to be carried back to his car. Luckily there was no need for that and the leg held up fine.
The flag was planted and the men of F3Lutz went to work.
Mosey around Dog Park/Tennis Courts.
- SSH x15
- Baby Arm Circles x10 /reverse
- Squats with Toe Kicks x10
- Cotton Pickers x10
- Mountain Climbers x20
- Shoulder Taps x20
- Merkins x15
Mosey around Dog Park/Tennis Courts. Head back to the second BB court and line up on one side. Time for…
- Prison Burps 15 > 1. Start on one end of BB court and do x15 Burpees. Run to the other end and do x14. Keep doing back and forth till done with x1. Total of x120 per PAX. Definitely a crowd favorite :).
Mosey again around the Dog Park/Tennis Courts. Back to the BB court for some…
Aiken Legs OYO
- Squats x30
- Lunges x15 each leg
- Pulse Squats x20
- Split Jacks x10 each leg
At this point, everyone has jello legs. Time for some mosey yet again around the Dog Park/Tennis Courts.
Back at BB court, partner up. Each group at every corner of the court. Time to Bear Crawl around the World. The goal is to Bear Crawl from corner to corner all the way around the court. Start with forward, side, backward then side again back to starting point.
- Mucho Chesto x12 OYO
- Flutter Kicks x50 IC
Mosey one last time around the Dog Park/Tennis Courts.
Total Distance: 1.71 miles
- All around prayers for each PAX in attendance as well as those who could not be with us today.
- Continue to grow strong physically, as well as mentally and spiritually. Be better leaders at work and home.
- Achilles cooperated today, so I am thankful for that. Glad I could be out there with the men of F3Lutz putting in the work.
- One more beatdown left for @heisenberg, we shall miss you brother. We are super happy for you and your new adventure.
- March newsletter to come out this week.