7 PAX posted for beatdown in the gloom here at #TheRanch. Cool weather this AM, so we got on the ball to warm up quickly. It was a split Q day. Each pax took part in the Q and delivered around 7-8 minutes of pain to the rest of the pax. All had a great time. The flag was planted and men of F3Lutz went to work as usual.
Since it was a split Q, we all pitched in for the warm-up today, including Red Card and Endo who have posted now 3 times in a row.
In no specific order, we did some SSH, Baby Arm Circles, Cotton Pickers, Wind Mills, Long/Short Lunges, Imperial Walkers.
Time for YHC to get us moving. It’s mosey time towards Sunlake Blvd.
Stop at the first light post and do the following:
- x25 Merkins
- x25 Plank Jacks
- x25 Merkins
- x15 Mountain Climbers (per leg)
- x25 Merkins
Mosey few light posts down again and circle up for some Howling Monkeys.
- x10 each pax (don’t let go of the ankles!)
Next, it was time for @dillio to take over. Still, at the same light post time to drop down for x10 Burpees, followed by x10 Pulse Squats. Mosey/Sprint to the next light post and rinse/repeat for a total of 4 light posts. YHC feeling a bit gassed on this run.
Next, it’s time for @grouper to take over. Sets of 11’s. x10 Merkins at the first light post, mosey/sprint to the second light post and x1 LBC. Continue on back and forth until you do x10 LBC’s and x1 Merkin. Unfortunately, we only got most of the way done before @grouper’s time was up. @notoriousnyc took over and got us moving with an Indian Run towards the Basketball Courts.
During the Indian Run, @dillio who was very concern about @notoriousnyc safety informed @notoriousnyc that his shoes were untied. To which @notoriousnyc responded: I KNOW! Needless to say, for the remainder of the beatdown, each pax reminded @notoriousnyc that his shoes are untied every 5 minutes. He was thrilled to hear this over and over.
At the BB courts, time to do x1 set of Brue Lee’s. @notoriousnyc wanted to get 2 sets in, but time was not on his side.
Once completed, @haka took over for the final push. Time to do some quick circuit training. 4 min Tabata (20sec Work 10 sec rest) alternating Werkins, and Bobby Hurley’s. Once done, quick 10 count and move over to the parking lot. Remaining 3 minutes – jog 50% 10m, Sprint 50m. Rest 20sec. Repeato.
Total Distance: 1.89 mil
- Prayers and thanks for all in attendance.
- Prayers for @bartman as he prepares to move soon.
- Continue to get stronger, faster, and better leaders.
- All pax were pretty happy with the outcome of the split Q. We might do a few more down the road.
- We continue to EH and pass out the business cards to other neighborhoods in an attempt to get more sad clowns to post.
- @no-see-um was DR and Q’ed up north representing F3Lutz. Looking forward to reading that BB later today.
- Great to see Red Card and Endo 3rd time in a row. These guys are troopers and are rocking each beatdown. Getting stronger every post.