What a beautifully humid and muggy morning in the gloom. YHC arrived promptly at 0500 hours and had to perform a brief eviction of some unwanted tenants on the courts, the cones and weights were set, and the PAX began to arrive. Welcome again to our visitor SUGAR from Tennessee on his second post in a row while in town. Also welcome FNG Chris (now known as THUMPER). Been EH’ing this guy for months and he finally got a taste of the pain. The flag was planted, disclaimer was given, and the men of F3 went to work.
- MOSEY TO THE CIRCLE OF PAIN
- SSH – IC – x15
- HIGH DIVES – IC – x10
- BABY ARM CIRCLES – IC – x20 (10 forward/10 reverse)
- FRANKENSTEINS – IC – x15
A LITTLE CATCH ME IF YOU CAN RACE
- BEAR CRAWLS LINE TO LINE – x5 LINES
- MERKINS AT EACH LINE – x10
- CATCH UP TO ANYONE AHEAD OF YOU AND GET TO CALL OUT A PENALTY EXERCISE AT THE END OF THE WORKOUT
- FINISH WITH BRUCE LEE – x1
2 PAX diligently earned penalty calls (HAKA and GROUPER) to be determined later on in the workout.
MOSEY TO SUNLAKE BLVD
- BROAD JUMP BURPEES 1ST TO 2ND POLE
- PLANK UP AND WAIT FOR OTHER PAX TO FINISH
- PLANK JACKS – IC – x15
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS – IC – X15
YHC loves the sound of the moans and groans from the PAX which began about halfway through the broad jump burpees.
The FORM POLICE made an appearance and even the Q was given a citation for climbing what appeared to be a hill and not a mountain!
Since the FORM POLICE were present and calling out the Q, YHC decided to clear all previous violations with…
- PENALTY BURPEES FOR EVERYONE!!! – OYO – x20…
INDIAN RUN BACK TO BB COURTS
- HIIT STATIONS – 45 sec work/15 sec rest- x8 stations
- STATION 1 – MERKINS
- STATION 2 – BIG BOY SITUPS
- STATION 3 – SPLIT JACKS
- STATION 4 – DIPS
- STATION 5 – SQUATS
- STATION 6 – BICEP CURLS
- STATION 7 – SHOULDER PRESSES
- STATION 8 – RUN AROUND TENNIS COURTS AND BACK
- REPEAT ALL OVER AGAIN FOR 1 MORE ROUND OF 8 STATIONS
FNG was feeling the pain at this point of the beatdown, which was evident by his splashing of merlot on the backside of the tennis courts
during his first run at STATION 8.
PENALTY REDEMPTIONS BEGAN
- GROUPER CHOSE BURPEES – x10 FOR EVERYONE
- HAKA CHOSE JUMP SQUATS – x10 FOR EVERYONE
YHC didn’t earn any penalty calls, however since he was called out for not keeping time according to others
watches instead of his own, decided to dish out an extra minute of his own penalty…
- SWEAT ANGELS – IC – x15
FINISHED!!! SOME MAY SAY 1 MINUTE OVER ALLOWANCE ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARDS,
BUT RIGHT ON THE DOT ACCORDING TO YHCs CALCULATIONS!
- CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR HAKA’s SIL AND THEIR FAMILY
- PRAYERS FOR VISITOR SUGAR’s FATHER WHO IS BATTLING PARKINSONS DISEASE
- PRAYERS FOR NO-SKI’s M WHO IS DEALING WITH SOME SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES
- PRAYERS FOR THOSE WHO COULD NOT MAKE IT OUT THAT THEY FIND STRENGTH TO STOP FARTSACKING AND JOIN US IN OUR JOURNEY TO BECOME STRONGER MEN AND LEADERS IN OUR COMMUNITIES
- A TRUE HONOR TO SEE SO MANY PAX POST FOR A BEATDOWN.
- WELCOME FNG CHRIS (THUMPER) AND VISITOR SUGAR. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU BOTH PUT IN SUCH HARD WORK AND SWEAT TODAY. HOPE TO HAVE EACH OF YOU BACK WITH US ANYTIME (WITHOUT THE SPLASH OF MERLOT OF COURSE).
- ALL PENALTIES HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR AND COMPENSATION HAS TAKEN PLACE
- GREAT MOTIVATION BY ALL MEN TODAY PUSHING EVERYONE TO THEIR LIMIT
- LOVE THE PENALTY HUMOR AND FELLOWSHIP AMONG THE MEN