Great Thursday morning for a beatdown. NO breeze, hot… at least thats what the visitors from Ohio thought. Welcome Houdini and welcome back for the second straight post Goldstar (safe travels back home). 8 Pax posted for a up tempo beatdown delivered by YHC. Flag was planted, disclaimer given and the ‘horn’ went off (perfect timing Endo).
- IC- Cotton Picker X10
- IC- Baby Arm Circles X10
- IC- Air Presses X10
- IC- SSH X10
- IC- Merkins X15
- Circle Burp
Mosey to Sunlake:
- Heading north on Sunlake all the Pax sprinted pole to pole alternating between Merkins, Lunges, and Leg Raises at each pole. Performed 30 reps of each exercise all the way to the first intersection.
- Turned it back around with a light mosey while YHC gave out commands.
- 1st: 5 Burpees
- 2nd: Sprint from pole to pole, walking in between sprints X3
- 3rd: 5 Burpees
Indian Run to BB courts:
- On the BB courts YHC instructed the Pax of each exercise for each corner of the BB courts. 5 Reps each and broad jumping to each corner.
- 1st Corner: Merkins
- 2nd: Big Boy Sit Ups
- 3rd: Squats
- 4th: Pike Presses
All the Pax gave it their all today. Welcome back Flat Tire, been awhile lol. Like always Haka/Grouper pushing the pace and leading by example. Endo thanks for keeping everyone awake with the GAS. Apnea way to continue to give it your all. Goldstar/Houdini thanks for visiting and hope to see you guys in the future. Thanks for the the title of the back blast Endo, take pride in it.
- Continued prayers for Haka and his family
- Houdini’s Wife, guide and watch over her during their battle together
- Goldstar, prayers for his family
- And Thanks for another great morning