9 PAX this morning including our repeat visitor from NC, welcome again Flamingo, to post to a Beatdown in the gloom.
Quick Disclaimer was give and we were off as YHC did not want to waste a second today.
Mosey around the Dog Park and Tennis Courts back to the BB Courts.
YHC performed demonstrations for warm ups with a little hiccup on cadence and the name of one of the exercises. (Adrenaline got the best of me @Haka )
SSH X 10
Cotton Pickers X12
Imperial Walkers X 10 (Aka not “Frankensteins”)
Quick Stretch – Standing position with legs wide. 10seconds stretch to right, 10 seconds stretch to left, 10 seconds stretch down the middle.
Mosey to the Round-about to get things going with a quick weather report from @Grouper on the how nice and cool it was.
Round-and Round We Go
- All PAX grabbed a line and performed 5 burpees at each line and lunges in between lines back to their starting point. (6 Lines total.)
- Once done with (1) All PAX performed (a) 1 minute of Elbow Planks followed by (b) 20 air squats and then (c) another 1 minute of Elbow planks. (@Flattire noticed the timer seemed to be more than a minute and question the origin country of the manufacturer.)
- All Pax then again grabbed a line and performed 5 merkins at each line and lunges in between back to their original starting point (6 lines total)
Mosey was then in effect down Nature View Rd.
Nature View Mosey
All Pax seemed to bring it this morning with little to no rest in between each leg of the beatdown.
A quick stop at the Long Lake Ranch – Foxtail sign for (a) 10 Merkins, (b)10 Air Squats,Followed by (c) another 1 minute of elbow planks in the street. (@no-see-um had a great idea of extending the plank to first one moves with an incoming car loses….with a quick false alarm raised by the Killer of Men @vanellope who clearly didn’t want any men killed we were again off with the mosey)
Mosey to the much larger Round-about close to the North End of the Lake.
Round-and Round We Go….. the Sequel
All Pax performed 10 Merkins and 10 Air Squats at the entrance to the roundabout with a Mosey to the next entrance. Rinse and repeat at each entrance (3 Total Entrances) for a total of 2 times around the Roundabout.
Once completed Mosey was in effect back down Nature View Rd. with our stop at The Foxtail Sign for 10 Merkins and 10 Air Squats.
Mosey to the Play Ground.
Play Ground / Field of Pain–
All Pax Performed
- (a) 10 Merkins (b) 10 Air Squats (c) 5 pull ups for a total of 3 sets
- 1 minute of Elbow Planks.
Mosey to Field of Pain for a Sprint to the Clubhouse sidewalk and 5 Burpees.
Mosey back to Courts to finish up.
Circle Up for (10 Second) Water Fall Planks…However when it got to the last in line (YHC turn) , I decided to turn on the 1 minute timer…
Prayers for Missing girl from LLR who was found
Prayers for Vanellope’s friend
Prayers for all those PAX DR, that may be going through tough times, and all that couldn’t make it today.