It has been a while we have not done 2.0 beatdown. YHC and other members were very excited for it.
21 PAX were ready for the work out in this beautiful Saturday morning.
With quick disclaimer we started our day.
– SSH 15 IC
– Air Presses 15 IC
– Overhead Claps 15 IC
– Baby Arm Circle 8 and 8 reverse IC
– Imperial Walker 15 IC
– Frankenstein 15 IC
On the Plank
– Plank Jack 15 IC
– Mountain Climber 15 IC
– Peter Parker (spider man) 15 IC
– Salute Plank
On your feet – 5 Burpees on the count of the Q
The fun part in the Field of Pain (play ground) : I am as stronger as Daddy
Created team of Daddy with their 2.0. Malware and Bubbles teamed up.
Everyone lined up on the sidewalk near the club-house facing the pavilion. One person of the group will do the called exercise and other will run to the sidewalk on the other side and return. Then the Pax doing exercise will run and running Pax will do the exercise. We repeated this until each Pax gets 3 round of running.
1. Squats -> Run -> Squats -> Repeat for 3 times. Total number of squats done by each team was marked to decide the winner.
:: Team No-See-Um won the Squats total
2. Merkins -> Run -> Merkins -> Repeat for 3 times. Total number of Merkins done by each team was marked to decide the winner.
:: Once again team No-See-Um won the Merkins total
3. LBCs -> Run -> LBCs -> Repeat for 3 times. Total number of LBCs done by each team was marked to decide the winner.
:: Team Belding won the LBCs total
It was nice to have some random visitors doing exercises with us. Some EHing going on.
Since 2 competitions were won by team No-See-Um, they got to chose an exercise for the losing team. They picked the ‘Superman’
Everyone circled up and did Super Man 10 IC of No-See-um
Quick water break and ready for the Bear Crawl and Lunges.
– Daddy’s lined up at the sidewalk near the club house facing the pavilion. Carrying one of their 2.0 they did Bear Crawl to the sidewalk on the other side.
Remaining folks did Bear Crawl or Duck walk or other workout on their own. We had to buddy carry the 2.0 after 3 quarters of the field.
– Returning back to the start point: Walking Lunges to the 3rd tree after the sidewalk near pavilion, then sprint to other side walk. Sprint after walking lunges was not easy. You guys did it.
Time for some Circle Burpees and BruceLee:
– Circled up and every Pax did High Knees when one Pax dropped down and did Burpees. Repeated it for 3 rounds. Good to hear different rhyming sounds with Down 🙂
– Everyone did 1 set of BruceLee (40 total Flutter Kicks, 20 Leg raises, 40 total Dying cockroach, 40 total American Hammers, 40 total Freddy Mercury, 20 LBCs)
Some more fun with run and exercises:
– Lined up at the side walk near pavilion and perform Jump Squats for each trees.
1st Tree -> 1 Jump Squat – Run to next tree
2nd Tree -> 2 Jump Squats – Run to next tree
3rd Tree -> 3 Jump Squats – Run to next tree
4th Tree -> 4 Jump Squats and Run back to the starting position.
Repeat with count down.
1st Tree -> 4 Jump Squat – Run to next tree
2nd Tree -> 3 Jump Squats – Run to next tree
3rd Tree -> 2 Jump Squats – Run to next tree
4th Tree -> 1 Jump Squats and Run back to the starting position.
Plank-o-rama for the last few minutes:
Everyone circled up and did alternative plank 15 IC (regular and elbow plank alteration)
Plank for the last 1 Minute: Regular – Right Hand up – Regular – Left Hand up – Regular
and we are done!!!!!
It was amazing to workout with 2.0 and watching them grow day by day to be a better person in the family and the community.
Prayers for all who showed up and those who could not make it today. Big thanks to the Lord for the beautiful morning got to spend with F3 friends and 2.0
It was awesome to be together in DD for Coffeeteria after the beatdown. Endo noticed No-Ski sneaking in some donuts in absence of Haka (we missed you).
See you all in the afternoon 4:00 PM at the Pavilion for F3 cook out day with M and 2.0