Well hot dog its almost September and 6 HIM posted to start the beginning of the IronPaxChallenge. Today’s theme was “LOREDO”. YHC was up and at em’ at the crack of dawn to measure out the exact 400m for the sprint part of the challenge. Of course here at F3Lutz, “if it is not difficult then we do not do it”, and so keeping with that theme YHC took the FOP and transformed the sprint portion from an easy pavement run into an all out mud run down through the playground and back. A quick disclaimer was given then we circled up real tight for the first exercise “The Wake Up Call.” A small, but ear piercingly loud air horn hidden in YHC’s pocket was activated upon a request for a “demonstration” and everyone looked alive and well so we were off!
- SSH – X10 – IC
- SIDE GROINERS – X10 – IC
- CIRCLE MERK – X1 (for proper form)
- AL-GORE – SQUAT – X1 (for proper form)
- AL-GORE – WALKING LUNGE – X1 (for proper form)
- MOSEY TO FOP TO BEGIN
“LOREDO” – ALL OYO FOR TIME
- SQUATS – X24
- MERKINS – X24
- WALKING LUNGES – X24 (per leg)
- 400m SPRINT
- RINSE AND REPEAT 6 TOTAL ROUNDS
Once completed, each PAX sound the air horn to signify they have finished the challenge. Then head to another PAX and continue reps with them helping to motivate and push them to completion.
FINISHED WITH TIME TO SPARE SO…
- PARTNER UP
- SEAL TEAM SITUPS – X20 – YHC COMMAND
- PATTY CAKE MERKINS – X20 – OYO
- 400m SPRINT TO ROUND UP ALL CONES IN THE MUD FIELD
- STOP HALFWAY AT PLAYGROUND FOR PULLUPS – X10 – OYO
- MOSEY BACK TO COURTS
About 5 minutes left at this point so YHC decided to dish out some overdue burpee penalties that were owed by several PAX (and one clubhouse employee) for several different reasons. On command repeat after YHC for each burpee…I-WILL-NOT-FORGET-TO-POST-THE-SAME-DAY-BACK-BLAST-EVER-AGAIN-I-PROMISE (or something like that as sheer exhaustion was setting in for everyone) 15 TOTAL BURPEES.
- FLUTTERKICKS – X20 – IC
- BOX CUTTERS – X15 – IC
- LEG RAISES – X15 – IC
BEATDOWN COMPLETE! – LOREDO COMPLETION TIMES:
HAKA – 22:05
NO-SEE-UM – 23:20
APNEA – 29:48
ENDO – 31:00
DBA – 36:20
BELDING – 37:25
- Prayers for safety for all those affected by the coming hurricane.
- Prayers for all those DR or unable to find a way out to join us.
- Absolutely incredible to see all PAX pushing themselves to the extreme today. Tremendously shaky legs felt by all from this challenge. Would not have been able to move the way we did without all PAX pulling together and motivating others to push themselves.
- Welcome back surprise as HAKA offered a self nomination for the 3rd F Q and was generously accepted by the group. Congrats and welcome we cannot wait to do good for others at his direction. Ronald McDonald House event coming October 27th! Need as many PAX as possible to volunteer for this event see Slack for details.