3 Pax arrived at the BB courts and 1 Pax met us 5 minutes in at the ‘To Be Named’ Sunlake stretch. Some Pax DR, some fartsacking, some getting home at 11:45 PM(ETA), or some a little banged up from the Sasquatch we knocked out on Saturday. But none-the-less YHC was ready for whoever showed up.
Mosey to Sunlake
- SSH X20
- 5 Burpees/10 Merkins/ 15 Squats @ every light pole (13)
- 5 Split Jacks/ 10 Merkins/ 15 Mountains Climber heading back @ every other light pole (The Hard Way)
- TOTALS- 65 BURPEES, 190 MERKINS, 195 SQUATS, 30 SPLIT JACKS, 195 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
Mosey to BB Courts for a much needed hydration break (boy was it muggy this morning)
Mosey to Round A Bout
- Clock Merkins X10 in each direction @ 12,3,6,9 X2
- Hold Air Squat while each Pax goes around and does 10 Squat Jumps X2
*YHC had more listed on the weinke but the poles on Sunlake consumed a lot of time and energy. Great Job today Apnea, Belding, and No-see-um everybody pushed thru today in the hot and muggy conditions.
- Prayers for Bubble as he prepares to enlist into the Marines
- Prayers for all our Pax and there 2.0’s