PAX: ENDO, GROUPER, NO-SEE-UM, VANELLOPE, CHEESEHEAD, BELDING, DILLIO, URKEL, APNEA, WATERBOY, FLAT TIRE
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
- “It’s 0530 and my watch is set to the Belding Standard Time Zone (BST)!” ~Belding~
- “There’s no walking in baseball…” ~Vanellope~ (Or is there??? This one confused all the PAX even Vanellope…)
11 PAX posted eager to show their love for YHC’s 45th birthday celebration today in the gloom. Slight breeze but humid and muggy nonetheless. Belding and No-See-Um are on a newly determined time zone and were eager to get the show on the road. PAX planked and waited for #11 to arrive and get ready, as he is on an entirely different time zone that nobody can figure out. While in 45 second plank YHC provided the disclaimer and the 5 Core Principles of F3. From there it went down like this…
- SSH – x45 – IC
- MOSEY TO SUNLAKE ROUND-A-BOUT
- SQUATS – X45 – IC – (Alot of mumble chatter here around rep 20 as some PAX figured out today’s theme was 45’s)
- MOSEY TO SUNLAKE BLVD
- BAT WING – 5 EXERCISES ALL 9 REPS EACH – IC (Bit of confusion counting cadence on 9’s but somehow we got in 45 total)
- BROAD JUMP BURPEES TO 2ND LIGHT POLE – (This always looks better on paper)
- BRUCE LEE-ROY – 45 REPS PER EXERCISE – (Instead of the usual 50)
- CRUSTY CRAB – (Crab walk alternating backwards, right side, forward, left side all on YHC’s command) – 2 FULL ROUNDS WITH 45 CRAB CAKES IC MIXED IN
- SLOWSY TO NEXT POLE
- 9 POLES STARTING AT 9 AND DECLINING 1 PER POLE – MERKINS AND BIG BOI SITUPS (45 total reps each)
- INDIAN RUN BACK TO LLR BLVD
- MONKEY HUMPERS – X23 – IC (supposed to be 45 but we were running behind)
- INDIAN RUN BACK TO COURTS
BEATDOWN COMPLETE JUST A MINUTE LATE (or 3 according to BST)!
- Prayers for Belding’s 2.0 and her upcoming surgery
- Prayers for No-See-Um and M with their 2.0
- Prayers for all our families and 2.0s during the pandemic
- Special thanks to all that came out today and punished themselves on YHC’s behalf.
- Grouper’s Honey Bun and Mountain Dew surprise was the icing on the cake…a classic move and greatly appreciated!
- Cheesehead and Urkel both pushing themselves to the limit today, and whether they see it or not they are getting stronger.
- Indian Runs have become a walk in the park lately for Belding.
- Still awaiting the photo finish for the Dillio/Vanellope race!
- Cooler weather arriving soon and we have some VQ’s in the near future…don’t miss out!!!
- Fundraiser tickets still available for $10 up until Sat. Check with No-See-Um for details.