PAX: ENDO, URKEL, VANELLOPE, BELDING, SMOKEY, BOOBIE, HAKA, GROUPER, BIG PAPI, CHEESEHEAD, FLAT TIRE, DILLIO, WATERBOY, APNEA
QUOTE OF THE DAY: “There’s no mosey how hard could it be dude?” ~Flat Tire~
14 PAX posted on a gloriously cool and breezy morning in the mid 50’s. 5 of them arrived 30 min early for a 5k pre-run. As promised YHC would have a “no mosey” beatdown and the PAX were about to see just how that is done. Disclaimer was given and we were ready to begin.
YHC had all pax hold plank while calling out individuals for a little 3 minute trivia. Get it right move on, get it wrong 5 burpees and return to plank. Unfortunately every PAX questioned would fail this morning and it went something like this (not in this exact order)…
- Haka – How old was Alex Trebec when he passed… (88, wrong)… he was 80.
- Big Papi – What is the very first thing a Q should do once a beatdown has commenced… (say 5 core principles, wrong)… Provide the disclaimer.
- Waterboy – How many electoral votes does Florida have… (27, wrong)… we have 29.
- Vanellope – How many points did the Bucs score this past weekend… (30 something, wrong)… 46 points.
- Boobie – What is the 2nd core principle of F3… (Flat Tire cheated by providing whispering the answer to him so they both performed burpees)… Open to all men.
- Dillio – What is the 3rd core principle of F3… (Rotating fashion, wrong)… Held outdoors rain or shine, hot or cold.
- Grouper – What is 120 x 120… (Not sure what he said but it was way off and wrong according to Belding who really wanted to answer that one)… 14400…
- Belding – How many stops did YHC deliver yesterday over/under 200… (over, wrong)… 172 stops
- Cheesehead – What is the F3 Credo… (We have a credo what is that, wrong)… Leave no man behind but leave no man where you found him.
- Apnea (got the hardest question for arriving late) – If I weigh 165 pounds on Earth how much do I weigh on Neptune… (165 pounds, wrong)… 185 pounds. Surprisingly although Apnea did not know that much about Neptune he had a plethora of information about how much men weigh on Uranus.
Didn’t get to the remaining PAX as warmup time had expired and it was time to begin the beatdown.
LET THE PAIN BEGIN
40 min EMOM – 10 min per exercise – faster the pax completes the exercise the more rest he receives
- 10 Rounds – Burpees – x10
- 10 Rounds – Jump Squats – x10 / Flutterkicks – x10
- 10 Rounds – Merkins – x10 / Big Boi Situps – x10
- 10 Rounds – Leg Raises – x10 / Starjacks – x10
Quite the mumble chatter in the rest periods consisting of jokes, praises and things we are thankful for in life.
- Prayers for the families of Vanellope, Boobie and Urkel.
- Prayers for all those who could not make it that they stay safe.
- Prayers for all our F3 families that we stay safe with the pandemic.
- The POP QUIZ today was intended to be fun yet knowledgeable. Whether you are planning your first Q or have been doing it for years this is information that you should know. Being the Q is not just about the physical pain that you intend to dish out, but also utilizing the core principles and knowing the reasons why we do what we do. Combining the 2 will not only help to make the Q a better leader but it will help the PAX he leads become better by following his example.
- 3rd F food drive – BRING YOUR CANS, PEANUT BUTTER AND SUPPLIES TIME IS RUNNING OUT…
- 3rd F Meals on Wheels – Thanksgiving Day post beatdown (and showers of course)
- Sloppy Joe on VQ this Saturday…BRING YOUR RUCKS AS REQUESTED