First we want to send our deepest condolences to the family of one of the fallen F3 brothers in Lexiongton, F3Cheech. The news spread across Twitter this AM about his passing from the injuries sustained after getting hit by a car while jogging. May you rest in peace brother.
Please make sure to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. A little bit more information can be found here: http://m.wistv.com/wistv/db/330790/content/YPKbvNdd?contentguid=9AmlqLgm.
Bartman on Q.
At BB Courts
- SSH x 20
- Overhead Presses x 15
- Baby Arm Circles x 15 Each Direction
- Cotton Pickers x 15
- Bobby Hurleys x 10
Mosey to Dock
- Merkins x 10
- Derkins x 10
- Irkins x 10
- Dips x 20
Rinse & Repeat
Indian Line to Sunlake Blvd. Mosey in line, last man Sprints to Front When lead Sprints 3x stop and recover.
Mosey up Sunlake Blvd and back to BB court take turns leading and calling out exercises at each stop.
- 1st – Shoulder taps x 20
- 2nd – Carolina Dry Docks x 10
- 3rd – Dying Cockroaches x 20
- 4th – Lunges in Place x 10 each leg
- 5th – LBC’s x 20
- 6th – Balls to the sky x 10
- 7th – Squats x 20
- 8th – Plank for 10 count, right arm left leg plank for 10 count, left arm right leg for 10 count
Rinse and Repeat
at BB court
- Sweat Angels x 10
- Prayed for F3 Cheech and his family.
- Prayed for everyone to have a good week and keep us strong and continue fellowship together.
- No-Ski was HC, but hit the snooze button one to many times this AM which caused an unintended fartsack. Will do extra credit on Saturday.