6 PAX posted for the weekend edition of beatdown at #TheRanch. 2 FNG’s Waffle and No-Time. Welcome Gents!
Great morning weather here in Lutz, FL. Temperature was about 80 degrees with a very slight breeze coming through from time to time.
@spongebob starts us off with warm ups. All IC.
- SSHs x12
- Cotton Pickers x12
- Squats x10
Mosey around roundabout to dock for 2 rounds of burning up your upper body;
- Derkins x10
- Dips x20
- Irkins x30
- Rinse and Repeat
Mosey to parking lot;
Wrestling Inspired exercises;
- 10 shots (like a duck walk but dragging the back foot) down and return
- 15 Merkins
- 20 Lunges
- 20 BBSs
- 10 Burpees
- 6 Sprints
- Crab Walk 4 parking lot spaces
- Reverse Crab Walk back to starting position
Mosey to Field of Pain;
- Frog Jumps x10 forward then back
- Bear Crawl forward, Crawl Bear back
Hand off Q to @no-ski
Slowsey over to the end of the Field of Pain where terrain slopes down a bit;
Clock Merkin time; OYO 5 at each hour; 2 rounds;
- 12PM (x5)
- 3PM (x5)
- 6PM (x5)
- 9PM (x5)
- 12PM (x5)
- Sprint to fence on the other end of Field of Pain then back. Start second round right away.
Mosey to Lake of Pain; By the entrance to the pool there is an accessibility ramp with stairs on the other end; Partner up; 2 station setup. 2 PAX on station 1, rest of PAX on station 2;
- P1 Stairs up and down (x5) | P2 Squats the whole time till P1 done
- P2 Stairs up and down (x5) | P1 Squats the whole time till P1 done
- P1 Partner Carry P2; Up and Down the ramp
- P2 Partner Carry P1; Up and Down the ramp
Rest of PAX Fire Drill; Chopping feet, Q calls out exercise, IC 10.
- SSH | Chop
- Frankenstein’s | Chop
- LBC’s | Chop
- Plank | Chop
- Repeat till all PAX is done with Station 1
Turtle Periscope Mosey;
Mosey around Lake of Pain; Each stop do an exercise; If a turtle head is spotted in the lake, PAX does 5 Burpees.
At this time we are getting low on time, so we ran down one side of the lake and then back to BB courts afterwards. 2 turtles were spotted for total of (x10) Burpees.
- All IC except for Merkins
- Merkins OYO x10
- Dying Cockroach
- Sweat Angels
- Merkins OYO x10
Mosey back to BB courts for COT.
Total Distance: 1.81 miles
Total Merkins: 225
- Thanked for continuous inspiration to come out for the beatdowns. We know it ain’t easy.
- Asked for safe travel for those DR (@no-see-um)
- Got updates on some of the previous prayer requests that seem to be going really well!
- Asked for the fartsackers to come out of their fartsacks for future beatdowns, you know who you are!
- @spongebob took us out with a prayer
- Whole PAX was rocking it today. Everyone did a great job and we were thrilled to get 2 FNG’s in for some fun in the sun
- Good mumble chatter through out the beatdown and afterwards
- Need to work on our Second F more!
- Merkin Challenge going well. After today’s beatdown we are over 30k!
- YHC got some F3Lutz vinyl stickers from StickerMule.com ready for the regulars to put up on their cars