Conditions…….a cool, breezy 70 degrees this am in the gloom. The Pax looking around this morning looking for our brothers who were evidently enjoying the fartsack this am (except for Bartman). That’s okay because the three who made it enjoyed the real first day of fall……….and what a glorious morning it was.
- Imperial Walkers
- Mountain Climbers
- Crab Cakes
- Shoulder Taps
Black Snake run (Indian Run but man in back weaves his way through the Pax to the front). This wasn’t near as fun with only 3 pax but still a good little warm-up run.
On to Sunlake for some Route 66 with Merkins….at the end 2 sets of Bear Crawl (30 yards) then Sprint another 50 yards.
YHC then had the pax do 10 Star Jack Burpees.
Then another round of Route 66 with Monkey Humpers……followed by more Bear Crawl/Spints/10 Star Jack Burpees.
Next we tried something new YHC likes to call The Air Squared Tri-Pod. The 3 pax went back to back and got in Air Square position and held for 30 long seconds. This really made those quads burn a little extra for some reason………..no cheating could happen or your partner in the tri-pod could fall flat on his bum. We did 2 sets of this!
Mosey back to the BB Courts for some Mary:
- Starfish Crunch
- Around the Pax Mary Time!
- Sweat Angels
- Balls to the Sky
- Finished off with 10 Bobby Hurley’s.
- TAPS for #BigWheel in Houston and all of F3 Houston and family/friends. What a sad day!
- Praise for No-Ski’s family being safe in Puerto Rico and running water back in the town they live in!
- Prayers for the tragedy in Las Vegas and asked for peace and comfort for all affected.
- Continued prayers for Down Under and Heisenberg’s families.
- Great effort today by all and the three stayed together pretty tightly all workout.
- Big props to DBA who has no quit in him at all! Sometimes gets winded with the runs but always catching up and powering through the beatdown.
- No-Ski looking strong as always and YHC believes we need to start upping our Q game a little bit……not as much heavy breathing going on this am as usual.
- Look for some Q-school beatdowns coming up soon as need to get more Q’s going so we can fill up the rest of the year on the Q schedule. Even if something comes up and you can take your originally assigned “Q”, someone will always be willing to switch dates or cover for you.