Our scheduled Q must have had one of the following happen to him this AM (we will let him choose one):
- Alarm Malfunction
- Car Trouble
- Forgot one of the core principles of F3: workouts are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold…
4 PAX posted in a rainy and wet Lutz, Florida this AM. Occasional lightning in the sky, but no thunder near the AO. Temp was in the low 70’s. YHC and the other 3 PAX decided to make the best of the situation and cooped the beatdown. We have done enough of them to come up with quick pain deliveries as we got through it.
It rained hard at the beginning as we arrived, but the Sky Q gave us a break during the beatdown and the rain pretty much stopped until we wrapped things up.
Flag was planted and the men went to work…
Warmup (@no-ski) IC x10
- Air Press
- Shoulder Taps
- Mountain Climbers
Mosey to roundabout; Grab a line; (@bartman)
- Bear Crawl to next line then x5 Merkins, repeat around the whole roundabout; About x30 total Merkins
- Curb Step-ups half way around then back to start
- Clock Merkin OYO x10
Mosey to the other roundabout; (@no-see-um)
- Squats x10
- Lunges x10
- Duck walk half way around the roundabout
- Squats x10
- Lunges x10
- Duck walk the other half back to starting position
- Imp Walkers halfway around
- Frankenstein’s the other half back to starting point
Still at the roundabout; (@down-under)
- Quick hamstring and quad stretch (we forgot to mention to him there is no stretching in F3! :))
Mosey to Sunlake BLVD. Turn left and go 8 light posts down;
- Sprint all out to next light post, walk to the next one
- Rinse repeat x4 all the way back
Before we continued with mosey; (@bartman)
- LBC’s x50
- Plank then each PAX count to 30. Start with regular/elbow/left hand/right hand/regular
Mosey towards BB courts; (@no-ski)
- While in mosey mode, little side to side shuffle, switch to the other side and do the same
- Little backwards mosey
- Back to normal mosey, but bend over and swipe hand on pavement every few feet alternating hands
- Mosey back to BB courts
At BB courts; All IC x15;
- American Hammers @no-ski
- Diamond Merkins @down-under
- Box Cutters @no-see-um
- Superman @bartman
- Sweat Angels @no-ski
- Dive Bombers @down-under
Total Distance: 1.75 mi
- Prayers for all dealing with the hurricanes aftermath, Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico, all surrounding islands
- Prayers for @heisenberg and @down-under sisters.
- Prayers for all PAX present and for all the fartsackers sleeping in their fartsacks.
- Special prayers to lift up F3 brother The Shore from Area 51 that is dealing with an unfortunate loss of his son.
- For an impromptu Q by the 4 PAX, I think it went down well! Good pain delivery by all!
- Let’s wish @no-see-um a safe and successful Spartan Run this upcoming Saturday. Rep us well brother.
- Tough Mudder coming up next week for the other PAX.
- Continue to EH your neighbors, friends, coworkers, family members, that double digit midget is in our grasp.