5 Pax showed up this morning ready for a Tuesday morning beatdown. Each Pax seemed eager to start the week off right. Even DBA was pumped up to get back into action after his long 2 week plus vacation. YHC took this Q on a days notice for Endo, whose has been having back discomfort for a couple days now, get better Endo and hope to see you out on Thursday. No disclaimer needed, aka Killer of Men at work…come at your own risk lol.
- Up/Downs- YHC took this opener a little longer than planned because the Pax seemed to be enjoying it.
- Mosey around Dog Park
- IC- SSH X20
- IC- Windmill X10
- IC- Air Presses X10
- IC- Mountain Climbers X15
- IC- Peter Parkers X10
- IC- Merkins X10
- Squat Jumps X20 OYO
*Are you warm yet?
- Burpees/Split Jacks- Duck walk
- Mountain Climbers/Plank Jacks- Bear Crawl
- Merkins/Big Boy SitUps- Mosey
Suicides X3- 4 Cones spread about 15 yds apart, Leg Raises after each set with the following reps 50/40/30.
50 yd Sprints X5-
- 1st Round…1 Burpees…Sprint
- 2nd Round…2 Burpees…Sprint
- 3rd Round…3 Burpees…Sprint
- 4th Round…4 Burpees…Sprint. YHC through out an incentive, ‘If all Pax gave this round 100% than the 5th round would only be 1 Burpee instead of 5.’ All Pax gave it 110% so YHC told them the 5th round would be 1 Burpee, until Grouper said ‘Lets do 5 anyways” and all Pax agreed.
- 5th Round…5 Burpees…Sprints
The Finisher: Lucky 7’s
- Starting in the parking lot, perform the following exercises and than a lap around the dog part:
- Merkins X7
- LBC’s X7… Rinse and repeat adding increments of 7 reps each round.
- Thankful for DBA and his safe travels
- Apnea, M, and SIL
- Haka and M
- No-see-um’s father and co-worker
- YHC’s uncle