Starting Thursday, November 2 we will have a November Challenge that is a little different than any we have done so far. There will be two teams (see below) for this challenge, with the losing team members having to complete 100 total burpees during/after the December 2 workout whilst throwing out numerous compliments of how great the winning team is by calling the team by name!
Here’s the deal………..(*points earned are per PAX member and then of course tallied up for each team’s total.)
- 1 point earned for making a workout.
- 1 point earned for making a 2nd F (Coffeeteria or Nov. 16 @ Glory Days).
- 2 points earned for Q’ing a November workout (No-Ski, No-See-Um, Haka nor NotoriousNYC are allowed to sign up for another November workout unless we have to last minute).
- 3 points earned for EH’ing an FNG to a workout.
- 5 points earned for pushing yourself So Dang Hard during a workout that you Spill Merlot!
** EH’ed FNG will be added to team of the PAX member that EH’d said FNG. The idea is to bring more FNG’s in!
Team Billy the Kid
- Down Under
- Fresh Prince
Team Jesse James
- Flat Tire
- Discount Doublecheck
- Sponge Bob
- Mr. Clean
Let the F U N begin!
|NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 - CHALLENGE|
|DAY||DATE||BILLY THE KID||JESSE JAMES||DAY||DATE||BILLY THE KID||JESSE JAMES|